Landmark Community School Open House. Friday, August 4, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.Join us for our summer barbecue to learn about Landmark Community School. Now Enrolling! Click here for more information.
Welcome to Landmark Community School
At Landmark Community School, our mission is to provide a high quality education in a therapeutically supportive, sober environment. We want to end the cycle and stigma of addiction in our community, one student at a time.
Congratulations on taking this next step in your recovery journey. Landmark Community School offers students the opportunity to grow academically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually by integrating the principles of recovery in a project based learning environment.
Some cool things about Landmark Community School:
- We offer daily academic, social, and emotional interventions.
- Our art teachers provide certified art therapy and community art projects.
- Community partners offer a variety of experiences. Some activities include yoga, a poetry writing workshop, outdoor education, and community service learning projects.
- Our holistic approach to education considers the individual strengths, interests, and needs of each student.
- Landmark offers two programs, the Compass and Pathway program. These are designed to guide students new to recovery, and encourage them to continue forging a path, thus providing a foundation for academic and personal success.
- A rock cairn is the symbol of our school. Cairns are left as trail markers by hikers. Landmark Community School is a trail marker for teens, guiding them in their journey.
We are a program under Community Prep School, which is authorized by District 11. Graduates receive a D-11 high school diploma.
Click here to read more about Landmark Community School.