Welcome to Landmark Community School
At Landmark Community School, our mission is to provide a high quality education in a therapeutically supportive, sober environment.
We want to end the cycle and stigma of addiction in our community, one student at a time.
Congratulations on taking this next step in your recovery journey. Landmark Community School offers students the opportunity to grow academically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually by integrating the principles of recovery in a project based learning environment.
Some cool things about Landmark Community School:
- We offer daily academic, social, and emotional interventions.
- Our art teachers provide certified art therapy and community art projects.
- Community partners offer a variety of experiences. Some activities include yoga, a poetry writing workshop, outdoor education, and community service learning projects.
- Our holistic approach to education considers the individual strengths, interests, and needs of each student.
- Landmark offers two programs, the Compass and Pathway program. These are designed to guide students new to recovery, and encourage them to continue forging a path, thus providing a foundation for academic and personal success.
- A rock cairn is the symbol of our school. Cairns are left as trail markers by hikers. Landmark Community School is a trail marker for teens, guiding them in their recovery journey.
We are a program under Community Prep School, which is authorized by District 11. Graduates receive a D-11 high school diploma.
Click here to read more about Landmark Community School.
Enrolling at Landmark is simple. The process is designed to help students get started with a minimum of obstacles while all parties can assess the fit between the student and the program.
- Complete and submit a brief, online pre-admission questionnaire.
- A Landmark staff member will contact you to schedule an interview and tour.
- If you are interested in moving forward, we will provide you our application packet. Once the packet is complete, contact Landmark for an admission meeting.
- Begin attending Landmark Compass Program on the date/time designated at the admission meeting.