Check Us Out! February 22-24
If you or someone you know would benefit from attending a school focusing on academics and recovery, we would love for you to check us out!
What: Open House for interested students to experience what being part of our Landmark family looks like.
- Members from the community will talk about their partnership with Landmark.
- Students will get to participate in fun activities, become familiar with the school and our academic and recovery programming. This will be a great opportunity to see if Landmark is the place for you.
- There is no required commitment to attend the open house.
- We just want to share what we are doing here at Landmark and get the opportunity to meet you.
- Must be sober at the time of the event.
- We will provide lunch!
When: February 22-24th; 9 a.m.-12:00 p.m.