Instructor Greg Cope leads a compass exercise with student open house attendees.
Photos by Brian Tryon.
Check Us Out! February 22-24
If you or someone you know would benefit from attending a school focusing on academics and recovery, we would love for you to check us out!
What: Open House for interested students to experience what being part of our Landmark family looks like.
- Members from the community will talk about their partnership with Landmark.
- Students will get to participate in fun activities, become familiar with the school and our academic and recovery programming. This will be a great opportunity to see if Landmark is the place for you.
- There is no required commitment to attend the open house.
- We just want to share what we are doing here at Landmark and get the opportunity to meet you.
- Must be sober at the time of the event.
- We will provide lunch!
When: February 22-24th; 9 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Where: Landmark Community School, 828 E Pikes Peak Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Contact us with any questions:
(719) 632-5112 email@example.com
Park in the back by the playground. The back entrance is through the blue double doors by the playground.
We had a great turnout for our Open House and Community Lunch on Martin Luther King Day. If you attended, THANK YOU! If you were unable to attend, you were missed!
The event attracted leaders from Colorado Springs’ government (including our Mayor John Suthers), along with education and behavioral health professionals. A special thanks to Red Rock Recovery – they provided the BBQ lunch from Rudy’s.
LCS is currently enrolling students. We are on a rolling admissions schedule, meaning we accept students throughout the year. Read about our admission process at www.landmarkcommunityschool.com/admissions.The building is sparkling, the furniture has arrived and the faculty and recovery support is in place. Many of you have offered your expertise and services to the school and we are so grateful.
If you know a student who you think would benefit from attending an alternative program focusing on academics and recovery, we would enjoy meeting them and talking with them about the program. Our director, Leslie Patterson, is busy meeting with families and students to start filling seats. We are starting with 20 students.
If you have specific questions about admissions at LCS, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school at 719-632-5112.
Scroll through pictures from our event below, and take a peek inside Landmark Community School!
We had 42 community volunteers help with our first work day on November 19, 2016.
In the News
- Landmark School gives purpose to students recovering from addiction
- New COS School helping teens fight addiction
- High school for students recovering from addiction set to open soon
- 2 new Colorado Springs charter facilities…
- School For Recovering Teen Addicts To Open In Colorado Springs
- New high school for teens recovering from drug addictions
- New high school formed for teens recovering from drug addictions
- First high school for teens trying to beat addictions opening in Colorado Springs
- New school in Colorado Springs to help kids in recovery excel